This is our version on lunchables. Easy to eat separately for those “keep my food separate kids” or fun to assemble into tiny sandwiches. This is another easy lunch I can throw together in the morning with the basics I keep around the house.
This is what I packed today:
- Nitrate free ham – rolled up and stuck together with toothpick
- Whole wheat organic thin wheats (HEB brand)
- Horizon Organic Mozzarella cheese stick
- Fresh Honeydew (in lego container)
- Shredded Organic Carrots and Cucumber
- Ranch Dressing to dip the carrots & cucumbers (in silver container)
- Trader Joe’s schoolhouse alphabet cinnamon cookies
- Organic fruit snack
*Note: When I went to close the lunch box the lego container was too big and it didn’t close. It was too tall. It fits in most other lunch containers though. Also great for packing a fun school snack.
Supplies used to pack this lunch: